New York Guilt respects your privacy and we use only secure servers to make sure you are protected. Our payment gateways are PCI compliant, the highest level of security we can use to ensure you are protected. We will never sell or give your email or any other information to anyone or any other company for any reason. On our website we do use analytic tools to track the trends and locations of customers for marketing purposes only to better provide you with what you're looking for and help you to find what you need quickly and efficiently. Your privacy is very important to us and we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are protected.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- technology and software information
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. You may always request to be removed or unsubscribed from any of our marketing lists.